Halloween is one of the most popular times of year to visit Disneyland Resort. The park transforms into a spooky wonderland, with jack-o'-lanterns, cobwebs, and other Halloween decorations. There are also special events and activities, such as the Haunted Mansion Holiday and the Halloween Screams fireworks show.
Halloween at Disneyland starts on September 1st and runs through October 31st. The park is open late on select nights during this time, so you can enjoy all the festivities after dark.
Here are some of the things you can do at Disneyland during Halloween:
- See the Haunted Mansion Holiday: This popular attraction is transformed into a Nightmare Before Christmas-themed experience. The mansion is decorated with jack-o'-lanterns, cobwebs, and other Halloween decorations. And the ghosts and ghouls have been replaced by Jack Skellington and his friends.https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2022/06/14/date-announced-for-haunted-mansion-holidays-return-in-disneyland/
- Watch Halloween Screams: This nighttime fireworks show features special effects, music, and characters from Disney and Pixar movies. The show is launched from the Rivers of America, and it can be seen from all over the park.
- Meet Disney characters in Halloween costumes: Many of your favorite Disney characters will be dressed up in Halloween costumes during this time of year. You can meet them and get their autographs.
- Enjoy special food and drinks: Disneyland offers a variety of special food and drinks during Halloween. You can find everything from pumpkin spice lattes to churros with candy corn.
- Go trick-or-treating: Disneyland offers trick-or-treating for kids of all ages. There are candy stations throughout the park, and you can also get candy from the characters.
Halloween at Disneyland is a fun and festive time for the whole family. So if you're looking for a spooky good time, be sure to visit the park during this time of year.
Here are some additional tips for planning your Halloween trip to Disneyland:
- Purchase your tickets in advance: Tickets for Halloween at Disneyland tend to sell out quickly, so it's best to purchase them in advance. You can buy them online or at the park.https://thiscrazyadventurecalledlife.com/need-to-know-disneyland-tickets/
- Make a plan: There's a lot to see and do at Disneyland during Halloween, so it's helpful to make a plan before you go. Decide which attractions you want to see, and what food and drinks you want to try.
- Dress up: Halloween is a great time to dress up, so be sure to bring your Taylor Joelle dresses!
- Be prepared for crowds: Halloween is one of the busiest times of year at Disneyland, so be prepared for crowds. The park can get very crowded, especially on weekends and during the week nights leading up to Halloween.
- Have fun! Halloween at Disneyland is a fun and festive time for the whole family. So relax, enjoy the festivities, and have a spooky good time.