Disneyland is a magical place for everyone, but it can be especially challenging for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities. But don't worry, there are plenty of gluten-free options available to enjoy all the magic of Disney!
Here are a few of our favorite gluten-free spots at Disneyland:
- Jolly Holiday Bakery & Cafe: This bakery has a variety of gluten-free treats, including cupcakes, cookies, and muffins. They also have a gluten-free Mickey Mouse ice cream bar. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/jolly-holiday-bakery/
- The Tropical Hideaway: This tiki bar serves up Dole Whip, which is naturally gluten-free. They also have a gluten-free chicken skewer and a gluten-free fruit salad. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g29092-d15667782-Reviews-The_Tropical_Hideaway-Anaheim_California.html
- Tiki Juice Bar: This another great spot for Dole Whip, as well as other gluten-free snacks like popcorn and churros. https://www.charactercentral.net/L1254_DisneyCharacters_DisneylandResort_Disneyland_TikiJuiceBar.aspx
- Galactic Grill: This quick-service restaurant has a gluten-free cheeseburger, fries, and salad. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/galactic-grill/
- River Belle Terrace: This restaurant has a gluten-free chicken pot pie and a gluten-free picnic salad. https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/river-belle-terrace/
These are just a few of the many gluten-free options available at Disneyland. With a little planning, you can still enjoy all the magic of the park without having to worry about gluten.
Here are a few tips for eating gluten-free at Disneyland:
- Make advance dining reservations: When you make your dining reservations, be sure to let the restaurant know that you have a gluten allergy or sensitivity. This will help them to prepare your meal safely.
- Ask about ingredients: If you're not sure if a food item is gluten-free, be sure to ask a cast member or chef. They will be happy to help you find a safe option.
- Be aware of cross-contamination: Even if a food item is labeled as gluten-free, it's still possible that it could be cross-contaminated with gluten. If you have a severe allergy, be sure to ask about the risk of cross-contamination before you order.
With a little planning and care, you can easily enjoy all the magic of Disneyland without having to worry about gluten. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!