DIY Weird Barbie Halloween Costume
Halloween is just around the corner, and if you're looking for a unique and fun costume for your child, why not try a DIY Weird Barbie costume? This costume is easy to make, and it's sure to turn heads.
What you'll need:
- A Taylor Pink Puff Dress
- Adhesive felt fabric sheets
- A short blonde wig
- Face paint crayons
- Leather Birkenstock dupes
- Funky Socks
Check our our Instagram Reel for a closer look at the process.
- Start by cutting out shapes from the adhesive felt sheets. You can use any shapes you want, but we recommend using shapes that are associated with Weird Barbie, such as hearts, blobs, and squiggly lines.
- Stick the felt shapes onto the dress. You can arrange them however you like, but we recommend sticking them in a random pattern.
- Cut the wig so it looks messy and uneven.
- Use the face paint crayons to draw squiggly lines on your child's face.
That's it! Your DIY Weird Barbie costume is complete.
We hope you enjoy making your DIY Weird Barbie costume!
When you are all done with Weird Barbie, remove the sticky felt, and use continue to weird as an adorable Barbiecore look!
*This post contains amazon links. We receive commission when product is purchased through these links.