We had so much fun creating this friendship bracelet garland for our store front. These Taylor Swift inspired friendship bracelet garlands are perfect for any Taylor Swift party, room decor, or even a Christmas tree garland. Making these was a lot easier than I thought it would be.
Here's what you will need:
- fishing wire
- large needle
- wooden disks
- letter stickers
- white paint or spray paint
- glue gun
- ball put balls
- Prep the wood circles by spray painting them
- Line up the balls and wood circles into the pattern you want
- Take fishing wire and a large 4 inch needle and thread the wire through the balls.
- When you get to the wood circles, simply hot glue the fishing wire inside the wood circles
- Continue the pattern until you complete the garland.
- Once your garland is hung, add the letters to the center of the wood circles.
*the above links are affiliate links and we earn commission if purchases are made using those links.